Calma® Breastmilk Feeding Set with 5 oz Bottle $19.99
Introducing Calma: Designed exclusively for breastmilk feeding.
Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier. Calma was developed using evidence-based research on babies’ natural feeding behavior so you can enjoy your breastfeeding bond longer.
With Calma, the milk will only flow if your baby works and creates vacuum to remove the milk. This enables the feeding behavior learned at the breast to be used with Calma.
- Vented nipple
- Mimics natural feeding behavior
- Flow control valve
- Calma doesn’t drip
- One size/shape nipple
- Compatible with all Medela breastmilk bottles
- Breastfeeding must be well established before introducing Calma
- Made without BPA
- Helps avoid gassiness as the bottle is vented through our unique air control system.
- Supports easy transition from bottle to breast. Research has shown that with Calma, your baby is able to maintain the learned feeding behavior that your baby exhibits when breastfeeding.
- Allows baby to control milk flow. Milk only flows when baby creates a vacuum.
- You can turn Calma upside down and it still won’t drip. Your baby needs to apply a certain level of vacuum in order to get milk out.
- For all stages of breastmilk feeding. The flow, shape and length of Calma are designed to suit your baby’s needs as your baby grows.
- 1 – All stage nipple
- 1 – 5 oz. (150 mL) breastmilk bottle, 2 lids and 1 cap
- Also available: Calma nipple with cap #68020
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.